About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

6/30/2008

To The Bloggers I Read

I visit a lot of blogs on a daily basis - and my work prevents me from visiting a lot of sites, or posting on them.. So, I’m sorry I can’t leave comments.. I try and they are blocked from me submitting, or just don’t work. I have full intention of leaving comments when I get home - but my desktop is dead and my laptop is temperamental. Once I pay down another hundred or so on my Dell account, I may take advantage of their 1 year no interest, but we shall see.. I should just make due with a laptop.
Ok.. bye for real now!

No comments: