About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

10/15/2008

The Difference A Year Makes







Well, today it has been officially one year since my life changing surgery. I have gone from 312 pounds to 171 lbs.. From a tight 28 to sometimes 30 jeans, to a loose size 14.. From 4X shirts to M or L... It's just amazing.



I'm nowhere near the end of my journey, but I'm definitely at a milestone! I hope to continue to lose weight.. not really sure how much more, but I will know when I'm more comfortable. I'm not sure if plastics are in my future or not, as I'm not sure how long it would take me to afford anything, and nothing is bothering me too bad yet.. so, we shall see what the next year brings.



1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Happy Anniversary!! You look absolutely beautiful! Here's to year number two!