About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

7/01/2009

I <3 Prevacid

This medicine has already made me feel quite normal again.. Hurray!
I'm still going to get my endoscopy done on Tuesday, but wow, it's nice to feel halfway decent again. Now, I just need to get a good night's sleep and get some energy so I can start my gargantuan packing project done!

Local ladies: I'll be purging a lot of things.. home decor, some furniture, shoes, purses, etc. Anything you may be interested in, let me know.

5 comments:

Janine said...

Glad to hear that the medicine is working of giving you some relief. I am hoping my new meds will do the same for me

Janice and Jessica said...

Hey Laurie, I had the surgery back in 1995 and although I did gain some weight back about 9 years ago, I have again lost it. Just a suggestion about getting rid of things, have you ever tried www.freecycle.org? It's a great place to give things and get things. I love your blog and read it everyday. Wish I was that good at updating mine.

Melinda said...

I'm glad that you found something to help you feel better!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Felicia said...

I am so glad to read you are feeling better!

Hang in there! Dang bumps in the road.

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)