About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

4/18/2011

Are You on Facebook?

If so, please add me!  I'm so far behind on reading blogs, but want to feel connected somehow!   I had to just mark everything as read in my reader and start from scratch today. I HATE doing that, but I had over 1,000 unread blog posts... A tad overwhelming! :(

Anyway, please add me on Facebook if you haven't already - Laurie9797@yahoo.com  If you don't mind leaving a message that you're a blog reader, that way I can make sure I accept you! :)  

I will make a valiant effort to catch up with you all. I truly miss reading about everyone's day to day life! :(

xoxo
Laurie

2 comments:

Chris H said...

1,000! wow I thought I was bad when I got up to 500 unread! I hope you catch up with everyone soon.

Anonymous said...

man.. over 1k.. that is crazy! Sending you an invite now :)