About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

8/28/2008

179.8

That's where i am now.. I finally, after well over a month and a half, made it out of the 180's. Granted, next time I drink or eat something, I may be back in the low 180's, but at least I saw it once so far! :-)
Sorry my blogging has been spotty at best.. Just haven't had much to say I guess.
I either have an enemy or there are some total thugs in my neighborhood, or both! My car was broken into Sunday night, and my radio was stolen. My shoes were removed from my car and thrown into a neighbors yard, and my glovebox and center console were open and gone through. How frustrating! :( I have also had my car keyed on two separate occasions. I can not wait to move! It is extremely ridiculous..
Anyway, that's all that's been going on in my neck of the woods as of late.. I'll try to be a little more interesting so I have more to write about! lol :)

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Ummm...well, I'm so sorry to hear that your car got broken into - that happened to us a few years ago, and I remember feeling VERY voilated!

Congrats on the weight though!!