About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

10/08/2009

I SURVIVED!

Whew... I survived another month end at work. I already have 34 hours, and I still have to work all day today and tomorrow. At least I get paid overtime right? RIGHT! WOO HOO!

Update on my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Addiction.. I am CURED! Thanks to Donna for sending a few recipes my way! :) Also, at World Market, I found some Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup.. It's the nectar of the gods! Yum! :)

John and I decided to have a Halloween party... I'm excited. I love hosting get togethers, and I have a cute costume that will double for Renaissance Festival too! :) Hurray!

For my mom's birthday and mother's day, I got her a round trip ticket to visit her family in upstate NY. I bought it back in April, and now it's time for her to head there this weekend! I'm so excited for her, but so jealous that I couldn't go too! I have such a great, fun family... I know she'll have a blast! :)

Anyways.. I wanted to check in. Work will settle down a bit for the next couple of weeks before it starts getting crazy again!

Hope all is well with everyone... :-) In one week, it will be my 2 year anniversary of Weight Loss Surgery! WOW!!!!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Life is good! Glad to read it. Be happy and healthy!

Janine said...

So pleased that all is going well with you at the moment and your survived month end!!!!