About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

10/28/2009

It's almost time!

John and I are having our first Halloween party on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it! It's a costume party, although I'm sure several people will show up without costumes, but that's cool! The more, the merrier, right? :)
This week is quite busy for me with work as well as extracurricular activities.. My mom came back into town on Monday, so I spent some time at the airport.. Last night, I took a few things over to her that I forgot at my house. Tonight I am going dress shopping for Jil's wedding. We're looking at bridal gowns as well as bridesmaid gowns.. woo hoo!
Tomorrow is Michelle's boyfriend David's birthday.. We're going to a restaurant called Taste of Texas and then heading over to their house for a bit to help them move a few things.
Friday, we'll be preparing for the Halloween party. We've already started decorating, but I need to go to the store and get refreshements, a few last minute things for my costume, etc.
It'll be fun! :-)
I hope everyone is doing well.. I'm looking forward to the holiday season and the lovely fall weather. It's so refreshing to me!

4 comments:

Janine said...

I so wish we celebrated halloween here.......it is just not a big thing at all!!!! Where is Jil, she has not posted anything on her blog for ages!!!! I was so looking forward to haring about some of the wedding prep.......can you tell her I said hi.

Salted with Shadows said...

I hope your Halloween party goes well! It's my favorite holiday by far.

Kim H. said...

Getting to play dress up with Jil, eating Taste of Texas and a party...sounds like on GREAT week to me. :-)

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Hope you have a great party! Happy Halloween!