- No more high blood pressure
- No more sleep apnea
- Normal cholesterol
- Went from Super Morbidly Obese to Morbidly Obese to Obese - just 6 lbs from being "overweight"
- Went from size 28 or 30 jeans to size 14.. and if all my weight weren't in my ass and thighs, I'd be a 12.
- Went from a 4x top to size L
- I can ride comfortably in an airplane seat
- I can ride any rollercoaster I want
- Chairs with arms don't stay attached to my ass when I stand up anymore
- All booths are comfy
- I can cross my legs
- I get attention from the opposite sex
- People see me as an inspiration (yeah, I don't get it either!)
- I'm not the biggest girl everywhere I go anymore
- I'm more assertive... I don't hide behind my weight anymore
- I am comfortable doing any number of activities that my size would have hindered before.
- I have energy now
- I am learning more about nutrition and health than I ever thought I could know
Yes, I have a ways to go to reach my "ideal" weight. But, my journey is far from over. This is just the beginning!
Xoxo to all!