This week's edition will just be random thoughts going through my head...
- I've had a Xanax prescription for anxiety for about 6 months and had not taken a single pill. Last night I took one and it was the first night that I can remember where I slept through the night.. NICE!
- I am getting excited for the next Harry Potter movie to come out.
- John and I may be going to Orlando again in December to attend his sister's graduation from college. I hope it works out! I'd love to go again.
- I have a garage sale on Saturday and I have done little to prep for it. I can't wait for it to be over with!
- I'm both nervous and excited for my Scentsy Launch Party this weekend!
- I got my 10 lb star yesterday at Weight Watchers. I lost 2.4 lbs last week, totaling 12.2 since I joined!
- I was excited to find out that my scale and the scale at WW match perfectly! Wahoo!!
- A nap sounds amazing right now. I'm so tired... I slept great last night, but the past several weeks of waking up multiple times has taken it's toll on me.
- I've started my Christmas shopping. I've got a long way to go, but I'm making definite progress.
- I found out this week that I'm no longer upside down on my car. Now to decide if I should sell it and get something that's not going to be $500 a month! It's very painful!
- I have been caffeine free for a week. I'm enjoying Tazo Passion Tea and Tazo Organic Apple Red tea as my drink of choice.
- Does anyone know of a site where I can find out how much an autograph is worth? Back in my heavy metal days (about 20 years ago, ha!) I met Pantera and got the group's autograph.. I know one of the musicians was murdered a few years back, and I want to sell it to someone who would appreciate the picture more since I don't care for heavy metal at all anymore.
- This week has been never ending. I'm ready for the weekend even though it will be one of my busiest weekends in ages!
To participate, head over to Thursday 13.