About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

5/19/2008

Getting Closer.. But DENIED!!!

Well, I still haven’t made it to the 100’s yet… I’m 201.8 as of this morning.. I’ll probably be 203-205 tomorrow morning.. My body loves to bounce back and forth, back and forth on me!
Does anyone else have a case of the blahs? I have for about a month now, and I can’t get rid of it.. It’s crazy! I’m usually such a cheerful person, but I’ve just been so bitchy lately.
Ok, back to work for now…. I may post again later about grocery shopping!
If not, tomorrow it is!

No comments: