About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/25/2009

Bruising

Does anyone else look like a beat up old banana half the time? I bruise sooo easily post op.

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

I haven't experienced that one... but I don't heal quickly AT ALL! So what bruises, cuts...scrapes... whatever I do get... they stick around for a loooooong time.

Janine said...

I am also a bruiser.....but I also was pre op as well. At the moment I have like 4 bruise on my legs and I am actually not sure how I got any of them

Heather said...

OH, I'm a bruiser alright! I don't think my legs have been bruise free since surgery. And really, there's no explanation.

I did ask my surgeon about it, and he acted like it was normal. I asked if it would stop/get better and he said, "hmmm, I don't know" - as if I was the only one who had ever asked.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!