About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/19/2009

Getting to Know Me Q & A

Not sure what to blog about today, so I figured I would just fill out one of these silly surveys... anyone else at a loss, do the same! hehehe

Apple juice or orange juice? Neither
Are you a morning or night person? NIGHT!!
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I'd have to go with Salty!
Ninjas or pirates? Both are super cool! I'd have to go with ninjas though!
Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Not much to discuss here...
Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots!
What was your favorite childhood television program? Punky Brewster
Are you a collector of anything? Books
If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be an eagle... I could fly around and it'd be against the law to shoot me down! lol
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? This is a toughie... I'd say to be able to become invisible.. MUAHAHAHA
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? DAMN IT!!!!
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Unfortunately my monster to do list for the next day
What's your favorite color? Red this week
What's your favorite animal? Dogs.. I love my chihuahua
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I'm sure it's possible but I'm a skeptic
Do you believe in ghosts? No
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes... Used to be Sims Online.. and World of Warcraft... Not an addict of either, but still like to play WoW.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would pay my debt, my mom and sister's families, and buy a house.. and put a few hundred k in savings... :)
Have any bad habits? Oh yes, tons!!
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Of other people, or of me? Slow drivers annoy the crap out of me, especially when they cut you off! lol
List 3 of your best personality traits: good friend, sincere, honest
List 3 of your worst personality traits: too nice sometimes (ie. easily walked over), let things bother me too easily, a little too impulsive
Have any celebrity crushes? Carter Oosterhouse and Hugh Jackman.. YUM!
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: my skin tautness.. haha does that count?
Any tattoos or piercings? No Tattoos and just my ears pierced
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their smile and eyes
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sincerity, honesty, similar values, sense of humor, the list goes on
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Selfishness
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? on the messy side, but my problem is too much stuff in too small of a space lol... i'm working on it though!
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I would hope so!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Houston
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy, Greece, England and Ireland.. oh yeah Germany too! lol
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: 1) Get married 2) Have cute babies 3) Finish College 4) Become a homeowner again 5) Be as happy as possible!
Name 1 regret you have: Trusting someone I shouldn't have
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being carefree
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being responsible
What's your favorite song of the moment? No You Girls by Franz Ferdinand!
What's your favorite song of all time? Too many to name... depends on my mood!
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? So many things come to mind... just being in great company.. with John, with my friends :)
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Same as Saturday night!
Have any hidden talents? If I told you, they wouldn't be hidden anymore!
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Fondue from the Melting Pot!
What would be your dream job? I honestly don't know what I want to do when I "grow up".. Be a good mother
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1) to be debt free 2) happiness for everyone i know 3) world peace :-)
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nah
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I hate peas and broccoli.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I'd change it to Kylee or Kaia.. :) i like K names.. lol

Ok, that's it for today, folks! hehe
I'm sure I'll be a chatty girl tomorrow..

hugs to all!:)

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

I think if I could do anything "when I grow up" it would be a combo... I'd like to be a stay at home mother, but also one of those ladies that lunches... you know what I'm talking about - the society chicks that live to go to luncheons.

Heather said...

I hate selfishness too!!!!

I'm with Kim. I'd much rather be a stay at home Mom so I'd have plenty of time to "lunch with the ladies". Or even "afternoon tea". Wouldn't that be great??? A girl can dream, right?