About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/24/2009

Thanks :)

Thanks for the encouraging comments and emails. I will calm down, and I know I'm notorious for being hard on myself.
Here's today's plan:
  • Leaving work at 3:45 and going to the gym
  • After the gym, and shower, I'm getting my monthly massage at Massage Envy.

Hopefully that will get me out of my mini funk and on with the day!

Oh - on the whole insurance issue with my $6200 responsibility - the insurance company called me back, and the surgeon is going to resubmit. So, it will likely be in the $1000 range, which is MUCH, MUCH better than $6200. Medical bills suck, and I know many of you are feeling my pain!

I'm off to the gym now. I promise not to overdo it, but I really need to get back into the groove of things. It will help me unclench! :)

Hugs to you all :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!!! That is wonderful news!

What a great day this will turn out to be! Encouragement and a massage? Someone's watching out for you!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

Liza said...

That is great news about the insurance! Hope yesterday was much better for you!

Kim H. said...

YIPEEE! I'm so happy to hear that the insurance mess is going to work out better.