About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

8/24/2009

Frozen Lunches


Happy Monday, one and all! In an effort to further saving money and to make sure I don't waste money over and over again on frozen lunches that I don't like, I've started a spreadsheet reviewing frozen dinners. There are so many different varieties out there, when I go to the grocery store, I'm so damn confused! Several times I've ended up buying one that I previously tried and disliked immensely just because it sounded halfway decent on the box.

Is anyone interested in participating, or want a copy of once I've reviewed once I've gotten a good list going? Basically, I'm listing the brand, the name, whether I'd buy it again or not, and a short review (also listing the # of points and grams of protein). I'm not doing Weight Watchers, but I'm so familiar with their point system that it gives me a general idea of calories just by looking at it! :)

On another note, I finally dragged my ass back to the gym this weekend! It was nice... I was worn out, but I felt good!!!

9 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i would love a copy!!!

Allyson said...

I'd definitely like a copy! Sounds like a useful thing to have.

Kim H. said...

How fun - my friend Summer is reading your stuff. :-) I'd love a copy of it when you get it finished.

Donna said...

That's a great idea! I've made that same mistake before too.

Right now I'm into tracking the ingredients -- the less processed, the higher on my list it goes. Really trying to steer clear of chemicals that screw with my thyroid. Makes it hard to find anything quick and easy. Oh well!

HOA Mgr Lady said...

I would LIke to receive a copy as well. I am in week 28 post op.
Thank you!

Michael said...

Hi Laurie, I found your site through anothers and would like to invite you to mine. www.formerquartertonman.com. Congrats on your successes. My best, Michael Conway

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Thanks for all the interest.. I'll put up a link to it as soon as I have more listed.. I think there are about 5 on there now.

Hope you all have a great day!

Easy Losing Weight said...

Great job getting to the gym!

Emmett said...

Oh, I would love a copy. Always interested in things like that. I have no idea what weight watchers does. I do a different program.