About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

6/09/2008

Finally!! It's HERE!!

I am finally in the 100’s… My scale decided to stop being so evil and sadistic and finally dropped. I really think it used to laugh at me and taunt me. But now, I’m officially 196.8!
Besides my scale tormenting me, life has been good, but incredibly busy! I worked about 50 hours last week, so that will be a nice check, just in time for my trip to New York City next week!
I have my Wii and my Wii Fit, but haven’t had a chance to play. I can’t wait to!
I’m going to see Sex and the City tonight with 4 of my girlfriends.. can’t wait! :) It will be a great little treat!
Hope all is well with everyone.. I will update more later.. still pretty busy at work!
xoxoLaurie

No comments: