About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

1/05/2009

Another Year is Here!

Wow, I really can't believe it's 2009 already. So much has changed in the past year, and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2009 has to bring!
I'm really facing the challenges of losing the last few pounds (15-20 more is my goal), keeping off what I lost, and making sure that I get myself mentally on track.. I have mirror image issues, and still think I'm always the biggest one in the room. I am ready for that to escape me! :)
I'm not a big resolution type person, but here are my GOALS for 2009.
1) To make it to the gym more often.
2) To get out of debt, or at least close to it.
3) Declutter my life.
4) Go back to school
5) Come to terms with the new me, and try to know myself again. :)

Hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year :)

xoxo

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I hope that you reach all these goals and more!! 2009 is our year!