About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

11/02/2009

November, already? Seriously?

Wow, once you hit November 1, the rest of the year just seems to fly by.. Where did this year go? It's been one of the best years of my life, and it's just flying by! LOL I also believe in that theory that the older you get, the faster time goes by.. hehe

I had a great weekend! The week ahead is going to be a struggle, as it's deadline week, but I have another great weekend to look forward to.. Huzzah!!

We had our Halloween party on Saturday, and it was great fun. Everyone had awesome costumes and it was great seeing everyone all dressed up. Jil did my makeup and I looked ultra creepy in my strange costume. I was told I looked like Morticia from Addam's Family, a vampiress, and at one point I was wearing a Viking hat, so I was a Viking gone totally wrong! LOL I will put up some pictures soon, promise! :-)

Once I get over my hell week at work, I fully attend to try to thwart the season of expanding by getting back to the gym on a somewhat regular basis. I admit, I have been to the gym maybe 3 times since I've moved.. that's pathetic! It's time to get those last few pounds off and not gain over the holiday season!

Although this next question will in no way help me with the holiday season, what is your favorite dish for Thanksgiving? And if it is a recipe you'd like to share, please do! :-)

2 comments:

KrysTros said...

I can't wait to see the pics! As for food that I like on Thanksgiving, Swedish meatballs. Have no idea how to make them.

achrome said...

Nice post on a great blog..
Free dating for singles. Singles from any age group, any cast can join for free to avail free dating services http://tringuladating.com/ dating services/ like christian dating free catholic dating jewish dating.