Thirteen Things I LOVE about Autumn
- Drastically reduced yard work!
- Milder weather.
- Ability to spend hours outside without risk of heatstroke.
- Fall Festivals!
- The holiday season approaching... I'm a sucker for everything from Halloween to Christmas to New Years!
- My spirit rejuvenates! The summer heat really sucks the life out of me.
- Sweaters! Dressing in layers! Back to my favorite wardrobe!
- Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread Lattes... Mmmmmm...
- Hockey Season! This year I REALLY want to go to an NHL game in Dallas. I will make it happen, and it's on my Day Zero Project list! SCORE!
- Extra time off of work. Wahoo!!!
- Improved mood of others around me. Yes, people get happier when it's not 100 degrees outside! YAY! That in turn improves MY mood!
- Shopping. I LOVE SHOPPING. And I love shopping for others even more. Yep, it's getting to be that time of the year! YAY!
- Lower electricity bills. AMEN!