- I need a new song for my alarm on my phone. Right now, it's the Rocky Theme Song, and that doesn't get me out of bed swinging like I thought it would. Any suggestions?
- I've been lousy at meal planning lately. I apologized to John for feeding him taquitos last night. He laughed at me and said it's probably the 3rd time I haven't cooked something real. So, I guess I should just get over it! :-)
- My surgery for my ulcer still isn't scheduled. I am hoping to hear from them soon. I'll give the surgeon's office a call on Monday if I haven't heard from them by then.
- My baby puppy is now 58 lbs. My aging chihuahua is tipping the scales at 9 lbs. Who do you think rules the roost? LOL
- I REALLY miss coffee. It was my vice. But my vice at the very least contributed to ulcer pain. This is sad.
- I noticed that gasoline is hitting $3.00 again.. Ugh!
- I'm SO glad that tomorrow is Friday.
- I get to leave at 3:30 today - wahoo! I have a big Scentsy order coming in tonight so I will have time to sort it out and get it ready for my customers. :-)
- My sister and my youngest nephew are coming into town for the weekend. My nephew has a soccer tourney this weekend, right down the street from us. I'm looking forward to some family time.
- There is A LOT of tension at work, between two of my good friends. I am trying very hard not to get involved.. AHHH!!
- I am craving Vietnamese food in a major way!!
- I made my first batch of homemade pasta since getting my pasta roller/cutter attachments for my Kitchenaid Mixer.... it was alright, but I definitely need to tweak it a bit.
- I desperately need to go clothes shopping. I have noticed that 75-80% of my clothing has been handed down to me during my weight loss process. I am ready for clothes that are 100% me. I love a lot of the clothes I have received, but I am ready for a few new pieces. :-)
About Gastric Girl
- Laurie (TheSafestScents.com)
- Tomball, TX, United States
- My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)
Thursday 13: Randomness
Happy Thursday! I haven't done a Thursday 13 in ages and I've missed it. I don't have very composed thoughts right now (do I ever?!), so I figured I'd get a jump start with getting some of my random thoughts out in a lovely list form: