About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

4/14/2008

A Mini Goal Reached

Over the weekend, I hit 100 lbs lost, just shy of my 6th month post op! I’m so very excited! :) I have pictures taken but I still need to get them off my camera, and hope to do that soon! I also need to do my measurements again! I’m so bad about remembering to do those pesky things.. I think it’s been about 2 months now though.. I reckon it’s time!
My shopping addiction has been bad. I spent about $120 this weekend on clothing and a wallet. So, I’m grounded from anywhere that takes Visa, Mastercard or Debit Cards! I must keep myself away!!! I do have plenty of clothes now with the exception of jeans. All my jeans except one pair are too big, but I can get away with wearing them a bit longer, so I will do that!
Ok, I’m just blabbering so I will stop it for now! I’ll post again soon - hopefully with a picture and measurements!

No comments: