About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

4/03/2008

Accountability Day

Wow, I remembered on my day, but I of course still need to do measurements. *sends email home to remind myself to do that tonight* This morning my weight was 216.8. My total loss so far is 93.2 pounds.Upcoming Milestones:100 lbs lost in 6.8 lbsI’ll be in the 100’s in 16.9 lbs
The aspect of those happening are super exciting, but it still feels like it will never get here! GRR!Rosanne joined the gym, so I am making it there more often again. I don’t think I went at all last week, and I felt terribly guilty and lazy for not going. I went yesterday and did 30 minutes on Carter (I name my elliptical machine after Carter Oosterhouse from Carter Can!.. I know, I’m weird. He is just perfect to me though! Woo hoo! I thought naming a piece of gym equipment after perfection would make me go more often.. hehe) - and then I did 80 crunches, several arm and leg machines.. and I totally feel it today. Today will just be cardio. My body was screaming at me last night and this morning. I’m glad I love the smell of Icy Hot!
Anyways - I’ll try to remember to do measurements.. I’m pretty curious myself!

No comments: