I've been tagged on one of the blogs I read, She's a Rebel, She's a Saint to do this little number...
For this one, the rules are simple - list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Then tag 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap Award.
So here goes...
10 Honest Things about Me
1) I'm still dealing with MAJOR self esteem issues that I'm having to deal with from my weight loss. I'm trying hard to increase my worthiness in my head, but damn it, it's hard!
2) If I could change anything about myself, the list would be pretty long. I wish my hair were thicker, longer.. My skin not such a brilliant shade of white.. my nose not quite so pointy.. As far as my personality goes, I'm pretty happy with that. Maybe I'm too nice? Is that possible? Lol
3) Lately I've been a gigantic rule breaker as a post wls patient, and it terrifies me. I've been drinking a few diet cokes a week, had a beer, eating more carbs, etc. I'm not at goal yet, and I am terrified my f'd up psyche is trying to screw me over!
4) I am a shopaholic. That's my "transfer addiction". In a way, I'm thankful my credit sucks, b/c I can't get into too much trouble. Shopping is so much more rewarding now that I can shop wherever I like. It's dangerous. I am, however, taking very large steps to improve my financial situation, and that means cutting out the shopping altogether. I will have to learn to actually deal with my issues
5) I'm very open with people about my surgery, except a few. I am starting to feel guilty that I haven't told one person in particular, and not sure if I should spill the beans, or just leave it. I know it's our prerogative whether we share or not, but it's difficult just keeping a small circle of people who don't know.
6) I'm feeling very unfulfilled in my career. I make decent money, but feel empty. When my financial situation improves, maybe I can actually do something I love and be able to make less money.
7) I feel truly blessed to have the friends that I do. I have an incredible amount in common with all of them, yet we're all very different. I know it's very rare to have several amazing friends, and I don't take that for granted.
8) I'm excited and nervous to see what the next year or so brings in every aspect of my life. I'm in a new relationship, I'm still trying to lose weight, and I'm trying to become debt free. I hope all things turn out wonderfully! :)
9) I have had a passport for about 6 months, and I am dying to use it. At this point, I don't care where I go.. I just want a stamp, damn it!
10) I don't have one hero in particular. There are many people who I look up to for one reason or another, but there is not one person I idolize completely. I think that's a good thing.
Now here's the part where I tag others:
Yeah, I tagged more than I needed to, but it's my blog! Muahaha!
Looking forward to reading about you all! :)