- Lowered the minutes on my mobile phone ($10/month savings)
- Removed a few other features on my mobile ($5/month savings)
- Lowered internet plan with Comcast from $45.95 to $24.95 ($21.00/month savings)
- Canceled movie channels with Comcast ($25.00/month savings)
- Called a credit card company to ask for a lower interest rate, since they were trying to kill me... They went from 22.99% to 18.99% - still crappy, but better than before!
- Canceled my home phone ($38/month savings)
- Called my auto insurance place to get my defensive driving discount ($12.00/month savings)
Soo... I'm now saving roughly $110 a month!
Anyone else have any good ideas?
I don't eat out very often. I definitely slowed down on my clothing purchases since I've been stuck in the same 10 lb range forever..
Hope to hear some good ideas from you all!
As far as my credit cards go, I'm doing the debt snowball that Dave Ramsey suggests. :-)
hugs to all!!