About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/31/2008

A Case of the Mondays

I don’t really have a case of the Mondays, but I just liked giving my blog that title!
My weekend was quite lazy and boring, but I think I’ve needed one of those weekends for quite some time.
I hopped on my best friend and worst enemy - the scale! - this morning, and I was at 216.6. So it budged a little! Just 7 more pounds and I’ll be at 100 pounds lost! Then, my next goal will to be in the 100’s!! Wow, I haven’t seen the 100’s since my very early 20s..
Has anyone started losing their hair yet? Mine is coming out like crazy! I can’t tell when I look in the mirror yet, but OH MY, I sure can tell when I shower, or look at my clothes. I have a pet lint brush at work to get all the hair off my clothes. I ran my fingers through my hair, and probably 20 strands came out! I’m ready for this part to end.. QUICKLY! I have thin/fine hair as it is, so this scares me!
If I ever remember, I’ll post some before/so far pictures. They can’t be called before/after just yet!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: