About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

4/24/2009

FRIDAY!!!

I thought this day would never come! Work has been completely hellacious for me this week. I think I've mentioned the slackers that we have/had at work. Well, 2 weeks ago, one got fired. And then they moved the other to a different department. Guess who gets to pick up the slack of everything that had not been done for the month, train the new person, and somehow magically get her own work done? If you guessed me, WOO HOO, you are correct!! I was already in overtime within 30 minutes of coming into work this morning. Today was supposed to be a half day, and I had my facial scheduled for 12:15 today. I'm working a full day, maybe longer, and no facial today. At least I'm getting overtime.. and I desperately need the money. It's just a pain in the butt still!

Sigh...

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a better day/week than I am. I will try to post a less negative blog later! :)

Hugs to all!

xoxo

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Dude - even when you're "negative" it's entertaining... WOO HOO on the overtime... I need some of that myself - it could go a long way in paying for these crazy drugs I'm on!

Kim said...

You are allowed negative...it's your blog which reflects your life and working a full day on what was supposed to be a half day on a Friday, sucks! The money, however, will not!