About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

12/27/2010

Dexter

I'm a little late on this (just 5 years), but over the past few weeks, I've developed an addiction to the show Dexter!    The first 2 seasons were on Netflix through our PS3, and I watched those two seasons over the course of a week...  then I rented season 3 and 4 at Blockbuster.. I hadn't set foot in a Blockbuster since the late 90's! LOL    And then I got to Season 5, which just finished a few weeks ago on Showtime... so, what did I have to do?   I'm now a Showtime subscriber! LOL   
I heard that the Big C is a really good show as well, so I'll probably start watching that one while I have Showtime!
I got Showtime yesterday morning, and I'm already on Episode 6 of the most recent season.. I don't know what I'll do with myself once I'm done... maybe get off my ass and start working out again?  Hmm...
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was very nice! My awesome boyfriend got me an iPad for Christmas! I was totally shocked...   wahoo!   Did you all get some awesome loot as well?
Happy New Year!!

xoxo,
Laurie

5 comments:

DiZneDiVa said...

I love me some Dexter... i miss it already and it's just been a few weeks.

Mrs.Sully said...

Dexter is so great, the hubby and I are so addicted! Check out the books, those are pretty good too...enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I don't really know how to put into words how much I love Dexter!!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm watching season 5 now and it kicks ass. Fortunately i get this channel called Fox Crime, which not only airs an episode every weekday but has weekend marathons as well....check it our for more info @ www.facebook.com/FoxCrimeIndia....its a great fix for us Dexter addicts.

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

I'm so glad there are so many Dexter lovers!
I only have 2 episodes left of Season 5... I don't know what I'll do when I'm done! LOL