About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

12/10/2010

Reverb 10 Prompt: Wisdom

Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

This one is easy for me - my wisest decision this year was becoming a consultant for Scentsy. I've made my quest for debt freedom well known on this blog, and this has helped me a lot.   In my first 2 weeks, I earned enough money to pay my electric and cable bill ($250!).   In the month after that, I earned over $350.   It's helped with my Christmas shopping (by using Scentsy products as a gift, and by the extra money I've earned), and I have FUN doing it.  I've been looking for a new "hobby", and I have found it, so it's got a lot of benefits.


On other aspects of life, I'm trucking along.  Work is work..   I start my time off next Friday, so that will give me a much needed break.   I've set some goals for myself over that time - meal planning, getting organized, getting on a workout schedule, etc.    Ever since I got my ulcer, I haven't been back to the gym, and my eating has been lax.  I gained back the weight that I lost when I wasn't able to eat anything, and I need to get back on track.  Weight Watchers has the new PointsPlus, and I know it's a great program, but it hasn't hit me yet, and I am not in the good habit of tracking lately... Ugh!!


I'm not sure why I have so many different fonts going on here, and it's not letting me change it! LOL


I hope you all are doing great.. I'm trying to get back into my bloggy ways as well...    Here's to new forming new (renewed), healthy habits!!


:-)

xoxo,

Laurie

3 comments:

Rachel said...

A gal I work with sells Scentsy and she really likes it. They have some great stuff!!

Have a great weekend!

:)
Rachel

Jess said...

Glad you are back!

http://1loseweightfast.com/phentermine.html said...

I'm glad to see your posts again!