I am not one for resolutions, but I do want to try to make 2011 a POSITIVE year. I think it will help my overall health to try to be a glass half full kind of person. I usually am, but I've lost some of that somewhere along the way, and I definitely want to get that back.
I also want to stop obsessing. About everything. I can't control everything, and I need to make myself understand that. I'm 3 years out from surgery and have maintained my weight within 5-10 pounds for 2 years. That's pretty damn good! I am not exactly where I want to be, but I am so close. I need to stop revolving my life around losing those last 5-10 pounds and focus on living and just being happy. Food
Here's to 2010!
- I got to go to Disney World and Universal Studios with my boyfriend. We had our first real vacation together and I got to meet his sister's family, who I adore!
- I still have a job, when so many others are struggling.
- Two of my best friends in the world are pregnant.
- I started my new Scentsy business to earn extra money, and am doing quite well with it!
- I was able to send my mom to New York to visit family.
- I got my mom's garage completely cleaned out (with some help of course!)
- John got me an iPad for Christmas!!! Wahoo!
- I got my pasta roller attachments for my KitchenAid from my mom for Christmas. :)
- I got in touch with my half brother and his family. I hadn't seen them or heard from them since 2003. I love Facebook for this reason!
Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2011 is the best year ever.