- Get to my goal weight (154)! I'm not too far away, so I need to hunker down and get there!
- Participate in my first 5K. And maybe my 2nd. (I just registered for my first, so this will happen for certain! Wahoo!)
- Reduce my debt by $500. Yeah, it doesn't sound like much, but I want to be realistic. Christmas is coming. lol
- Have a garage sale at my mom's house when the weather cools down a bit. (this will help with #3!)
- Work out 3x a week. I started back at the gym last week and have been 4 times in the last 7 days... so far, so good! I just have to keep it up!
- Read one book per month. My reading has been slacking.. I've been reading the same book for the last 4 months... lol
- Practice doing my own pedicures. I have the shakiest hands and the last time I did a pedicure, it looked like a 4 year old did it.
- Paint one room in our house. I love color, and our walls are a dull off-white. I'm ready to make it beautiful!
- Try to score tickets to see Daniel Tosh when he comes here in October. I love him!
- Reduce my dependence on coffee. It's like crack, but legal! Well, I wouldn't know, as I've never done crack... but still! You get the idea.
- Make time in my schedule to read/comment on blogs from home since I can't do it from work as much! GRR!!
- Develop a love for water... I don't drink enough!
- Get a massage!!!! Or two... I need one.. badly! But I am not allowing myself one until I lose 10 lbs. Only 7 to go!
About Gastric Girl
- Laurie (TheSafestScents.com)
- Tomball, TX, United States
- My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)
Thursday 13: Goals for 2010
I can't believe that Labor Day is less than 2 weeks away. I don't know about you, but once Labor Day gets here, the rest of the year is a giant landslide and is over in the blink of an eye! That said, here is a small list of things I want to accomplish before this year is complete!