- Titanic - Am I the only American who has never seen Titanic? Or maybe in the world? I know what happens, and have no desire to see it! I don't like crying in movies.. ha!
- Lord of the Rings - This upsets my boyfriend greatly. I actually have seen the first one, but none of the rest. I would like to see them one day, but now I'm not allowed to watch them until the extended versions come out on Blu-Ray!
- The Notebook - Am I the only girl alive who hasn't seen this? I would like to one day, but who knows when!
- Annie - Nope, never seen Annie. I'm sure this is a great one to watch, but again, haven't gotten around to it!
- Confessions of a Shopaholic - I LOVED these books, but I'm nervous to watch the movie because I'm afraid it will be screwed up.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Would like to see this one day, but still haven't!
- Somewhere in Time - Not sure how I feel about seeing this one.... I've heard it's amazing though!
- Interview with the Vampire - I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, but with loving the Twilight books, I have an interest in vampire flicks now! lol
- The Dark Knight - I was a big Heath Ledger fan, and I think this may be too eerie for me to watch. I'll get over it one day and watch it!
- Braveheart - My boyfriend loves this movie and has tried to get me to watch it for some time... still hasn't happened yet! Muahaha!!
- Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - I really really want to watch this one, as it's probably one of the better ones.. one day!
- Indiana Jones (any of them) - Nothing against them, just need to have a movie marathon one day!
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Not sure if I want to see this either!
I hope you all have a very happy Thursday!!
If you want to participate, just go to Thursday 13!