I did listen to my Gym Medlies playlist on iTunes... was dancing (or lack thereof) around a bit as I sorted.. and before I knew it, 30 minutes was up. I want to finish my project, but it's 11:30 almost.. i worked almost 12 hours today, and had a very rough day.. but I do feel accomplished.
A few discoveries in my closet:
- I own a ghastly amount of purses. Thanks to Jil, my collection is even larger... and needs to be purged!
- I own an even ghastlier amount of shoes! Again.. thanks to Jil!
- I've become a bit of a sweater whore post RNY. I have a TON of sweaters... I think I should pack these up until the weather cools down again... Houston evenings stay muggy and humid.
- I need to try on a ton of clothes to see if they still fit me or fit me now... I had a lot of clothes given to me by one of my friends... So, between the clothes I've purchased and what she's given me, I have a variety of sizes. I am getting rid of anything too big, because I don't want to grow back into them!
- I have very interesting taste in clothes.. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe American Eagle meets Calvin Klein? lol
Ok... I need to get my ass to bed. Another long day tomorrow, and you all are probably sick of hearing from me! haha