About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

5/13/2009

You know you're bored when...

.... you count the seconds your extra arm skin takes to stop flapping after you shake it!

Sigh....


I want these bat wings gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. sorry, had to vent, and anyone else would think I'm crazy!!

heck, you all probably think I'm crazy too!!

9 comments:

Meghan said...

hahaha!! You KNOW I understand!!

Chris H said...

Hold on.... I'm still counting the seconds ...... while watching MY BAT WINGS! lol

Salted with Shadows said...

I have a friend who calls hers "flying squirrel pits"...

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

u are too funny

Kim H. said...

Oh man... now there is a past time that I wish I COULDN'T take up. :-)

Felicia said...

I wish my arms were all I wanted gone. They are actually the only thing that doesnt drive me nuts. I mean would be nice to not have them lol dont get me wrong but *sigh* there are so many worse parts that could go first LOL

Happy counting! *grin*
=0)

Michelle said...

I have totally embraced this whole bat wing thing....in fact I have made some strides with the whole swinging of the wings but at the end of the day they are still there!!!

I will coming back to your neighborhood soon...hope we get a chance to meet up!!!

i_b_erin said...

Totally understand Laurie...

I am more self concious of my arms now, than when I weighed my heaviest! But, I am learning to imbrace this new body,( I had surgery also over 3 years ago)

But...the fact I can sooooo many more things, and feel so good, its worth it!

http://erandomthoughts.blogspot.com/

SeaShore said...

Oh, I heard that!

I have several 1/2-sleeve or 3/4-sleeve summer-weight sweaters to wear to work this summer. Hate my upper arms!