Last week was TOM, and I was up 3 pounds.. I'm done with that, and add one more pound to that.
Some possibilities for the gain:
- Water retention
- Fudge from Buc-ee's (WEAKNESS!)
- Sour Patch Kids from Buc-ee's (Double weakness!)
- My stressful week and 52 hours at work last week still hasn't fallen off
- Drink lots of water
- TRY TRY TRY to stop obsessing. I will track still track my food, but I'm not going to obsess as much as I have been. All it does is makes my ulcer stick around.
- Keep at it with the workouts/gym/videos. Last week sucked because of work, but this week will be more active, and I'll get lots of movement in.
Sorry for the rant.. I'm just frustrated.. Hopefully I will be able to send the scale in the other direction this week!!