About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

9/17/2009

Autumn is Near


Oh, how I love the weather lately.. I know I've said that recently but I am just in love with it! Every morning I take my dog out (there's a picture of the little crazy thing!), and I don't want to go back inside because I am loving the cool breeze in the a.m.!

Last night I went grocery shopping and worked on unpacking my kitchen.. John and I combined our stuff, so I want to get rid of some of the things and declutter. That'll be nice! :) Some of the stuff we both have is crap, so I want to buy some new things soon too! haha

My ulcer has been bugging me lately so i need to get back to my medicine and taking it on regular basis. I'm bad about starting to feel better and then forgetting to take my meds.. ugh!

Hope all is well and you are enjoying the weather near you! :)

7 comments:

Janine said...

For some reason whenyou said you had a dog I pictured you with a bigger dog - maybe just because I have a large dog.

I am also enjoying our weather - we are starting to get warmer (but not too hot)

Kim said...

I love fall with the exception that winter follows it and I hate winter. I never get warm again til late May!
Hope you are feeling better!

KrysTros said...

The weather was pretty nice in Tomball today! I can't wait until it gets in the 70's! Why don't you try getting rid of your stuff on craigslist? I have gotten rid of so many things like that and I am not lying to you when I say that I got rid of things literally minutes to just a few hours after posting it! I love living near the city! (I don't consider Tomball a city). --http://krystros.blogspot.com/

KrysTros said...

I live off 2920 and Dowdell. That's by Hook's airport.

Salted with Shadows said...

Your dog is darling! Wonderful ears.

Travel Blog said...

Your blog is so lovely

Kim H. said...

The weather has been a nice treat - after the summer... it's always nice to see things change from blisteringly hot to semi-hot. :-)