About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

9/18/2009

It's Party Time!

Hello and Happy Friday to all of my friends in Blogland!
I've been talking about my kitchen lately and I have decided to host a Pampered Chef party in an effort to get some new goodies for my kitchen since I've been purging the baddies! haha
If any of you need some kitchen gadgets or are in love with Pampered Chef stuff like I am, please take a look! My good friend is the consultant, and if you have any questions about the products, she'll take great care of you!
The specials this month are 20% off stoneware and 20% off metal bakeware.. That's a great deal, and just in time for the holiday baking season!
Thank you so much for taking a look and helping me become the domestic goddess that I'm longing to be! :-)


Link to the website: Pampered Chef
Search for Hostess: Laurie Sawyer
Then you're good to go!

Have a wonderful weekend... I hope you're enjoying the weather as much as I am! :)

3 comments:

Janine said...

I am drooling........I so wish I lived over there......but alas I don't adn although I would love to buy something, the shipping down to New Zealand would make it too costly.

Judith said...

I just read your comment to Donna about running in the dark...no way, you just get out there in your sneakers and run....who cares who sees you. Seriously when you are running, find a path/trail where there are some things you like to look at..gardens/paths/trees whatever and just run...

Kim H. said...

Well, I wish I could shop - but between the fertility meds and buying supplies for my next craft show... I'm all tapped out. :-(