I've had in my head for 2 days (yeah, a lifetime for my personality!) that I really, really, REALLY want a Bodybugg!!
- It tracks your steps
- Over 90% accurate on calories burned
- Only $179, with 6 months free online monitoring service
- Has a handy dandy iPhone app
- Would help me understand my own metabolism (or lack thereof)
- I'm sure there are many more, but I'm tired!
- Only $179?! I'm not made of money, people! After 6 months, I have to pay $9.95 a month or $80 a year?! After I already paid $179?!
- It doesn't track what you put in your mouth.. that would be super cool if it did!
- You have to wear it for it to work.. It's just like the exercise equipment we all have that sometimes collects dust.. being a proud owner doesn't guarantee results! hehe
Thanks in advance for your input!