About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

4/20/2010

It's Tuesday, but like a Monday... AHH!

Well, yesterday I was home ill. The weather in Houston is typical.. Nice and sunny one day, rainy and icky the next... The rain washes all the crap in the air, and voila! I get a lovely migraine... Blah!
I'm feeling much better now, thankfully... those migraines are a bitch!! Now that I'm back at work, it's definitely a case of the Mondays.

I weighed in yesterday, and I was up 3 lbs. I'm not too concerned, because #1, I've been working my ass off at the gym, and #2, I am drinking a helluva lot more water, due to #1! LOL If you've been reading me long, you know that water and I are not good friends... Sad, but true!! LOL So, I am just thinking that my body is wondering what this foreign liquid is that's replacing the coffee! And instead of it releasing, it's just staying put... But, today I have had to make a sprint to the restroom about eleventy times! So, hopefully my next weigh in will show my efforts. I'd love to weigh in again tomorrow, but I'm too obsessive. I'll wait until next Sunday, and just weigh in once a week. I should also do measurements, as I haven't done that in MONTHS! Actually, it's probably been a good year.

I'm waiting for two packages to come in to work, so I'm excited for both of those... I placed a Focus 28 order, and I also ordered the Brazil Butt Lift... I'm enjoying changing up my routine between videos at home and going to the gym.
AND OMG - the gym... I met a co-worker at the gym on Saturday morning, and did a class called Muscle Blast.. They weren't kidding! Every muscle in my body ached for a few days.. it was actually a good feeling because I haven't had a workout like that in quite some time! I'm looking forward to making it a weekly thing.. Next time I'll bring my iPod though, so I can do my elliptical afterwards and get a good cardio workout too!

I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying the spring weather.. It's an overcast day in Houston today, but I'm sure tomorrow will be pretty! :)
xoxo!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Ikkkk to water.
I am SURE Diet Coke has some in it... or I would be dead.