About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

6/21/2010

Need Guest Posters for July!

Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you had a great weekend.    Mine was nice, albeit wayyyyy too short!  I'm ready for another one already!

As you may know, I'm going to Florida in July to meet John's sister and to go to Universal Studios, Disney World, and many other places.  While I'm gone, I'll need some guest bloggers since I know that blogging won't be my top priority!  You'd worry if it were, right? LOL  

I'd love to get 7-8 volunteers!   Please email me at Laurie9797(at)gmail.com if you're interested!  

I'll send another blog through later, I  just wanted to get this out there while I was thinking about it! :)

2 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

Laurie, I will send you an email today!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Chris H said...

LOL... not me ! I find my own blog quite enough for me to do! I envy you your upcoming vacation... such neat places you people get to go to!