Anyway - here is my Thursday 13 for the week. Last week I gave you 13 guilty pleasure movies that I love to watch.. and here I am with the TV shows! I'm not a HUGE TV watcher, but there are several shows that I DVR on a regular basis, and some of these shows aren't even in the weekly rotation anymore, but I love them.
- Glee - This show is highly addicting for me. The entire cast is lovable, and I instantly feel my spirit lifted after watching it. It's not for everyone, but it is certainly for me!
- The Vampire Diaries - Another show that I love. It's based on the books, which I haven't read yet. I got them at the half price bookstore though, and they're in my long line of summer reading.
- Parenthood - This is a new show this season, and I really enjoy it. I'm only a few episodes into it, but I have them all DVR'd and am catching up!
- Chopped (Food Network) - This is a fun little show where 4 chefs compete making 3 dishes using secret ingredients.. after each round, a chef gets CHOPPED! The ingredients are usually quite whacky, and I don't know how they come up with what they do!
- The Next Food Network Star - Yeah, I have been watching Food Network a lot lately, since I'm trying to improve my cooking skills (and creativity) in the kitchen. I started watching this show this season, and I'm already hooked!
- Big Brother - OMG, I LOVE THIS SHOW! This is the definition of a guilty pleasure for me. It's trashy reality TV at it's finest! :) I can't wait for it to start up next month!
- So You Think You Can Dance - This is my favorite of the singing/dancing type shows. I love the numbers that they come up with, yet at the same time it depresses me because I have two left feet. Two very awkward left feet. :-(
- My So Called Life - Very defunct, but I LOVED this show when it was on.. It was fantastic!
- Gossip Girl - I'm quite behind on this show, but I really liked it when I was able to watch it on a regular basis. I need to get the DVDs from Netflix so I can watch them.
- Entourage - This show follows an up and coming movie star with his "entourage".. It's very funny!
- Felicity - Now defunct, I followed Felicity since she followed Ben to NYC, all the way to the end.. I loved it!
- Dawson's Creek - I was a late watcher of this, but I started over from the beginning, and fell in love with it!
- The OC - Wow, so I love teeny boppers and reality TV! hahah The OC is another teeny bopper show, but I really loved the cast. I think everyone needs somebody like Seth in their life! :)
What are some of your guilty pleasure shows?
Happy Thursday to you all!!!