Anyway - On to the Thursday 13... This week is a list of movies that I love... that aren't necessarily quality movies, but if they come on TV even though I own the DVD, I have to stop what I'm doing and watch! LOL
- Never Been Kissed - This is such a cute movie to me - Drew Barrymore should only do romantic comedies because that's what she's best at IMHO.. Wait.. isn't that all she does anyway? HAHA!
- He's Just Not That Into You - Wow, Drew is in this one too.. This has a great ensemble cast and I love all of the story lines.
- Love, Actually - Ditto #2 - great cast, love all of the interweaving story lines. The little boy's love story is one of my favorites... sigh.. I need to watch this one again soon! :)
- The Holiday - I'm not a huge fan of Jude Law, but I loved his role in this movie.
- Coyote Ugly - Girl moves to big city.. girl meets boy.. typical cute little movie! :)
- The Wedding Singer - OMG I love this movie... I'm an 80's girl all the way, and I love Adam Sandler movies as well.. and look again, Drew Barrymore! hahaha
- The Breakfast Club/Sixteen Candles/MOST John Hughes films - I hesitated to place these in here because I don't think they're cheesy enough to be a "guilty pleasure" but they are all movies that I'll stop and watch at any point.. they're classics to me! I grew up with them and loved each movie. Pretty in Pink is not one that I cared for as much, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it!
- 27 Dresses - another great movie - and unfortunately I'm relating to being in everyone's wedding but not in my own! haha!!!
- The Lost Boys - Not a great movie by ANY stretch of the imagination.. but I loved it! I was a die hard Corey Haim (RIP) fan... He was plastered all over my wall when I was a pre-teen! :)
- The Princess Bride - this is another one that I hesitated to put in here b/c while it is cheesy, I think it's on a lot of people's top movies of all time... a great movie!!!
- Rat Race - This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS to me.... My favorite duo was Seth Green and his brother - OMG..... hahaha I need to watch this again soon too!
- Grease 2 - I'll admit... I think I prefer this to the original Grease..
- Road House - Loved this movie! RIP Patrick Swayze
Happy Thursday - we're one day closer to the lovely weekend.. WAHOO!!! :)
Join in the fun!