About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

6/09/2010

Puppy Love

Wow, I forgot how tiring it is to have a puppy around.. especially a puppy who has endless energy!
Seth is such a good little boy... He has had NO accidents in his kennel during the day or night, and no accidents in the house either. Wahoo! But, WOW... the energy... I wish I could bottle it up and sell it. I'd be a bazzilionaire! I have a few bruises, scratches and banged up body parts and have fallen down one time so far. He likes to walk right in front of me and then stop, drop and roll to get a belly rub... yeah, cute... but OUCH!

Beyond puppy times, everything has been going alright... work is busy as always, and I'm VERY ready for my vacation next month! The weather here is crazy, and it's messing with my allergies/sinuses bad! I have NOT been good about going to the gym, and that has got to change.. I know it will help me get out all of my frustrations, and make me feel better about myself!

Hope you all are doing well... Back to work for me.. blah!

2 comments:

Christina said...

are pups have endless amounts of energy.. it amazes me!

Heather said...

How sweet your little puppy sounds! If you had half his energy, I bet you'd be making it to the gym twice a day! Can I have some of his energy too??