Happy Thursday, everyone! :)
This Thursday 13 Edition is devoted to Eye Candy! We're all allowed to look at the menu, as long as we don't order off of it, right? HA!
1. My Boyfriend, John.. yeah, this is totally cheating, but I can't help it! I think he's a hottie! :) Yeah, he doesn't smile in pictures (even as a kid he didn't) but he smiles in the real world and has a great one!
2) Gerard Butler - He was great in 300, and I even loved him in that movie with Katherine Heigl even though I can't remember the name of it... good actor, and easy on the eyes!
3) Michael Symon - He's an Iron Chef and a hottie! What's not to like?
4) Hugh Jackman - Yeah, I seem to have a thing for action movie stars or bald guys.. what's up with that? LOL
5) Carter Oosterhouse - He was a carpenter on Trading Spaces and now I think he has his own show... A handy guy that's easy on the eyeballs!
6) Sam Worthington - I first saw him in the latest Terminator movie, then saw him in Avatar.. he's a good actor!
7) Channing Tatum - He's been in some good movies too!
8) Robert Pattinson - Yeah, I hesitated with this one, but I can't help it! I'm totally on Team Edward!! haha! I hope I don't lose any blog readers with this one.. :-)
9) Pierce Brosnan - I know he's a little out of my age range, but he has aged beautifully, and I think he's gorgeous! My favorite James Bond by far... granted, I hadn't seen many Sean Connery ones, but still!
10) Colin Firth - Ok, I guess Pierce got me thinking of Mamma Mia! So, I had to add Colin Firth.. he's adorably dorky.. I love it!
11) Justin Long - Another one that I think is adorable in a cute, dorky kinda way! :)
12) Bradley Cooper - He's almost too pretty for me, but I couldn't resist!
13) Saved the best for last (except the boyfriend, of course!) - John Krasinksi - I love his role on the Office, and I think he's absolutely adorable!
So, do I have strange taste? LOL! Anyone I miss that should be a must have on here? I'm sure I forgot quite a few, but I only have space for 13! :)
Happy Thursday to you all! :)
About Gastric Girl
- Laurie (TheSafestScents.com)
- Tomball, TX, United States
- My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)