- Camera - It's important to catch some great moments while on vacation! :)
- Reading Material - We're driving.. and I get bored easily. So, I'll be bringing several books and magazines to keep myself awake!
- Ample clothing - I once underpacked when I went to Mexico. When I went there, I was morbidly obese, and found that they don't sell plus sized clothing in that part of Mexico.... Not fun! So, I always keep in mind that I need enough clothes with me! haha
- A nice outfit - even if you're just going to do casual things, you want at least one nice outfit in case you have a change of plans.
- Identification - ID, Passports, etc. and the numbers to your bank and other financial institutions in case something goes wrong!
- Chargers for all of your electronics: Phone, iPod, camera, etc. It's a pain to not be able to use something just because the battery died!
- Seasonally Appropriate Items - Sunglasses, jackets, etc.
- Map or GPS - you don't want to get lost!!
- Music - there will be lots of dead time with radio stations, so it's ideal to have your iPod, or some CDs made!
- Cash - You never know if a place won't take a credit/debit card, so it's always good to have some cash on hand.
- Emergency numbers - if you lose your phone, do you know how to reach ANYONE? I only know a few phone numbers by heart, and I think I'm not alone! It's no longer necessary to memorize phone numbers like it used to be!
- Medication, Vitamins, Etc.
- Toiletries - A girl has to have her makeup, toothbrush, and other girly stuff!!!
Happy Thursday to you all! If you want to participate, just go to Thursday 13!
I will see you all around the 20th - but keep visiting me, as I'll have some awesome guest posters!