I wanted to do a quick update on a couple of previous Thursday 13's first -
From my Bucket List Edition - I can remove the Disney World from my list! Wahoo! It is a great feeling to remove something from a bucket list! :)
From my Shopping Edition - I can remove #1 - our new camera! Wahoo! We ended up getting a slightly nicer one - we purchased a Canon T1i, and I absolutely love it. I'm still learning how to use it, and got a dummy book for it, but we can look forward to getting some more pictures on this blog now that I don't have a crappy ass camera! Wahoo!! Oh yeah, I got some running shoes while on vacay as well, so I can take TWO Things off!!!!
Now, here we go with this week - I'm going with a weekend edition because I'm a To Do List queen, and I have a lot to do. John has to work most of the weekend, so I'm going to try to fill it with some ME time, as well as some time with my girls!
- Movie with my mom - I am going to take my mom to go see Eclipse, even though I've already seen it. She's read all of the books just like me, and wants to go see it! I still want to go see the A-Team, but I'll wait and see that one with John when he doesn't have to work.
- Farmer's Market - I haven't been in well over a month, and I need to get some more things. I got a few veggies at Costco this weekend, but the deals are unbeatable at Farmer's Markets.. There is a new one in Tomball where I live that I want to try!
- Bike Riding - I haven't gotten much time with my bike in, so hopefully this weekend, I can get some miles in, even if it's just in my neighborhood!
- Mow the Yard (or find someone to do it for me! HA!) - since we were on vacation, and now with John working some crazy hours, our grass is TALL! My poor little chihuahua gets a wet belly just walking in the grass to do her business! haha!
- Get some reading in - I'm still reading City of Bones and need to get it back to it's rightful owner.. hopefully I can finish it this weekend!
- Get some pictures framed and put up. I ordered several pics from Snapfish from our trip, and hopefully they will be in today or tomorrow so I can get them framed. We also got my mom and John's mom some frames as souvenirs, and we got a picture to put in it! :)
- Take a nap! I LOVE NAPS! They're truly one of life's joys for me. Hopefully I can sneak one in on Friday or Saturday. I have a half day on Friday, so my weekend starts at noon! WAHOO!
- Spend some time with Michelle - I haven't seen her since the day before my vacation, and that day wasn't really hanging out too much!
- Spend some time with Jil - I haven't seen her in awhile either! I miss my friends!
- MUSCLE BLAST! I haven't been to this class in 3 weeks because of vacation and a day that I had to work during the class... and I need to firm up a bit! Ok, who am I kidding, a LOT!
- Prepare for John's birthday - his birthday is in a few weeks, and I want to plan his little party that I'm having, as well as budget what I'm going to get him, etc.
- Pay bills - BORING, but necessary!
- Make a huge salad to munch on during the weekend... I've been craving salad like crazy!!!! YUM!