About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/13/2008

Accountability Day

Since one of the main reasons for me to create this blog was to hold myself accountable for my actions, I’ve decided to declare Thursday my Accountability Day! It will be like a holiday.. especially if it’s a good weigh in! I’ll update later with my measurements since I’m at work right now, but my weigh in this morning was… drum roll…. 224.4! I’ve been teetering back between 224 and 227 so I’m not too excited yet. If 224 sticks, my total weight loss in 5 months is 85.6 pounds.I feel like the biggest tool for not taking my measurements pre-op. Pre-op I weighed 310 pounds, wore size 28 or 30.Currently, in tops I wear a 16 or 18, and size 18 or 20 in jeans. My feet have gone from size 8 1/2 to size 8.

No comments: