About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/04/2008

Hello to All

Hello to all!
I got this page about 8 months ago when I was considering getting gastric bypass surgery.
Now, here I am 4.5 months post op, 85 pounds down, and loving life! I have gone from size 28-30 to 18 or 20 currently. My goal is to be 145 pounds, and I’m over halfway to my goal in less than 5 months.
I created this blog to hold myself accountable for my actions, to air my thoughts and frustrations, and hopefully get to know others going through the same thing!
Cheers!Laurie

No comments: