About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/26/2008

Momentary Lapse of Reason?

As in a previous post, I’ve noted that I’ve been weird lately.. Well, I’ve always been weird, but extra weird I guess.. haha I realized this morning that I didn’t weigh myself at all yesterday. And today, I didn’t weigh first thing after I woke up like I usually do.. I realized that I didn’t weigh myself after I was clothed, so I went ahead and weighed with my clothes.. Maybe I’ve finally unclenched and am loosening up a little bit? Hmm.. I highly doubt that. I guess this little funk I’m in just has me caring about nothing. It may be a good thing for me actually. Losing a little bit of my obsessiveness can be a good thing.My blogging friends haven’t been blogging as much lately.. What’s going on everyone?If I care enough this weekend to put some makeup on, maybe I’ll post some recent pics!Ok… I’ll touch base soon.. xoxox to all!

No comments: