About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/17/2008

It Broke!

Finally… the plateau has busted… hopefully it will stay that way.. I’m now at 222.2.. in 2.2 more pounds, I will be at 90! and 12.2… ONE HUNDRED pounds lost! I would love to lose 12 lbs before my next appointment with Weinstein.. that would rock!
I went to the gym yesterday and I am hurting today.. Even my armpits are sore! I did 3 reps of 12 on several different arm and leg machines.. and that damn stomach crunchy thing..
Word to the wise.. don’t take a gulp of water and proceed to do stomach crunches.. I almost lost my cookies!! Had to sit up a few minutes and just close my eyes for the nauseated feeling to pass.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: