About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/14/2008

My World

My work installed some web blocking service…. No longer do I have access to a lot of my favorite sites… Meebo… Ebay… *sobs uncontrollably* Those that message me on meebo during the day - sorry, I can’t access it anymore… I’ll be on it when I’m home on evenings and weekends though.
Oh, how I miss ebay.. On a brighter note, maybe my paychecks will last me a little longer..
Till Next time… maybe I’ll be blogging 1400 times a day now… hehe

No comments: