About Gastric Girl

My photo
Tomball, TX, United States
My name is Laurie. I'm 34 and I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. My life isn't super exciting or ultra dramatic, but I love it! My blogs are just a peek into my life as I know it. I'm quite random and have an opinion on everything, but I love everyone's aspect on things, even if I disagree. The world would be quite boring if not! :-)

3/21/2008

Belated Accountability Day

Yesterday I took the day off. I’ve been divorced for over a year and a half, and I FINALLY got my last name back yesterday. I got my social security, drivers license, bank, and all my credit cards switched over finally. It’s quite freeing!
I did weigh in yesterday (multiple times as usual!), and my weight was at 219.4! So, I have surpassed the 90 pound mark! WOO HOO! Just 10 more to go and I will be thrilled! I go in for my lab work in a week or two, and then visit Dr. Weinstein again a week or two after that. Hopefully I will hit the 100 lbs by then.. That would be wonderful!
Yes - I need to do my measurements again.. I’ll post those as soon as I do them.. It’s been a crazy week! Am I the only one working on Good Friday?
I am going to get a massage at noon though.. That’s how I reward myself.. I don’t want to buy more clothes just yet.
Hope you all have a happy Easter and great weekend

No comments: